School Office hours:- 8.30 - 4.00
School is open from 8.50 for registration & closes at 3.20 providing 32.5 hours a week of education.
The school gates open at 8.40 in the morning and 3.10 in the afternoon.
Our uniform guidance can be found by clicking here.
Our school communication systems are:-
1. Message through your child and in HSCB (communication book). Please note that HSBC's are not checked everyday.
2. First point of contact is your child’s class teacher.
3. If you have further concerns you can always ask to speak to
Miss Shipp who leads Early Years and Year 1
Mr Northedge who leads Year 2, 3 & 4,
Mrs Hope who leads Year 5 & 6
Mrs Warrington who is the Deputy Head Teacher or
4. Miss Guy is our SENCo.
5. All email communication should be directed to email@example.com Thank you.
Telephone messages: As members of staff are in classrooms phone messages will only be returned when possible. Please note: When parents request a response by phone or email the most appropriate colleague will follow up.
If you have a question or query about school, please come and talk to us.
To keep up to date with what is happening day to day - follow our Twitter account. Click to be redirected to our profile. @eastlandsschool
Please note we cannot answer questions on Twitter, please contact the school admin office or see above for the first point of contact staff.
SCHOOL CLOSURE IN THE EVENT OF BAD WEATHER OR OTHER UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
If we are forced to close the school before the start of the school day then:
- A notice will be uploaded onto the Home Page of our school website as soon as possible after the decision to close has been made. http://www.eastlandsprimaryschool.co.uk/
- We will send a message to parents informing them of the closure. This will be sent via the School App. However, if the service is down then this may not be possible.
- You will find a list of school closures on the following website: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolclosures
- Warwickshire County Council offers a free service for parents to enable them to receive emergency closure texts and e-mail alerts for up to three schools. We strongly encourage you to register for this service by going to: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolclosures
- Local radio stations will also announce a list of school closures in the region.
In the event of us being forced to close the school during the school day then:
- We will send a message via the Text2Parents. for immediate collection.
- We will put a notice on the home page of our website. http://www.eastlandsprimaryschool.co.uk/
- We will send an update to the Warwickshire Council website www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolclosures
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF EASTLANDS PRIMARY SCHOOL IS CLOSED THEN BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CLUB WILL ALSO BE CLOSED TO ALL PUPILS.