Mental Health Wellbeing Statement
At Eastlands Primary School we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing or our whole school community – pupils, staff, parents/carers and governors.
- We understand wellbeing as a state of being comfortable, healthy and happy.
- We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support.
- We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play.
- We will strive to create an environment, that has a whole school approach, in providing excellent mental health support, understanding and intervention.
- Please click on image below for self help sites to support your or your child's wellbeing.
Eastlands Primary School were asked to take part in a community project to spread joy and share what love means to us.
One of our children from Year 3 contributed a poem for the friendly bench and it has been narrated by a member of the community.
Wow! One our pupils appeared on Coventry and Warwickshire BBC radio on Valentines Day. Press the play button to listen!
|Personal Development||SMSC||Fundamental British Values||Curriculum|
|Mental Wellbeing||Physical Wellbeing||Behaviour and Attitude||Equality & Diversity|
|Character||Online & Offline Risks||Extra Curricular||Collective Worship|
|Outdoor Skills||Sustainability||School Travel Plan||Kids In The Community|