Would you like our help?
CEOP Ambassador - Training for Staff
We have a member of staff who is an accredited CEOP Ambassador. They are able to provide training for fellow professionals in relation to:
The nature of online offending against children
How offenders use the online environment
How young people use the internet and mobile technology
- Risk taking behaviour of young people online, including digital footprints, cyberbullying, access to inappropriate content and unhealthy networking
- Guidance for professionals on their own online reputation
- School and organisational responses and policy in this area
Assembly Presentations for Children
Three 1/2 hour presentations (Key Stage 1, Lower Key Stage 2, Upper Key Stage 2).
The aim of these presentations is to enable children to:
- Understand the importance of asking for help from an adult when using the internet.
- Use the SMART rules to help them to make safe online decisions
- Understand the dangers of using online chatrooms.
Information Meetings for Parents
This 1 hour presentation is to equip parents with the knowledge and awareness needed to feel confident to talk about positive and negative aspects of emerging/new technologies with their child and take the action required to protect them.